Terms and Conditions
- Governing law. Your use of the Site is governed by the PRC laws. For individual products and services offered by East West Bank (China) Limited, the applicable customer agreements and disclosures may specify that the laws of another jurisdiction will govern your use of the account and/or service, in which case the terms of those disclosures and agreements will continue to apply.
- Copyright & Trademark Protection. The materials displayed on the Site are protected by the trademark law of PRC, and shall not be transmitted, broadcast, copied, adapted, displayed, or performed without the prior express permission of East West Bank China. You do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Moreover, the trademarks, trade names, and service marks (the "Marks") used on the Site belong to East West Bank China or to various other parties. No one is authorized to use any of the Marks in any manner without the prior express written permission of the owner of the Mark. For example, you may not use any of the East West Bank (China) Limited trademarks as a link to the Site except pursuant to a written trademark license agreement.
- Restrictions on Use. None of the information on the Site may be used, distributed, or reproduced for commercial or public purposes without our prior express written permission. No third party is authorized to solicit East West Bank (China) Limited's products or services without our prior express written permission. Finally, unauthorized use of the Site and its systems including but not limited to unauthorized entry or attempted entry into password protected and/or secure areas of the Site, its systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted on the Site is strictly prohibited.
- Limitations on Information and Materials. Not all products and services may be available in all geographic areas. In addition, there are various restrictions, limitations, and costs associated with East West Bank (China) Limited's products and services, which are disclosed in the applicable customer agreements and which will continue to apply regardless of any information provided in the Site.
- Disclaimer/Limitation of Warranty or Liability. The services are offered on an "as is," "where is" and "where available" basis, with no warranty of any kind-whether express, implied or statutory-including, but not limited to, warranties of title or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This does not affect those warranties which incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement
- You acknowledge that neither East West Bank (China) Limited, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that the services or the site will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the services or the site, or as to the timeliness, sequence, accuracy, reliability, completeness or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through the services and the site.
- Except as specifically provided in this agreement or where the law requires a different standard, East West Bank (China) Limited is not responsible for any loss, property damage or bodily injury, whether caused by access to or use of the services or the site. to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law, East West Bank (China) Limited will not be responsible to you or any third party claiming through you for any direct, indirect, special or consequential, economic, exemplary, or other damages arising in any way out of the installation or use of the site, any on-line services or internet browser software, including liability associated with any computer viruses which may infect your computer system, even if East West Bank (China) Limited has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Changes. East West Bank (China) Limited reserves the right to change the Terms, or the content of any portion of the Site at any time without notice. Your continued access of the Site will be subject to the Terms in effect at the time you access the Site.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless East West Bank (China) Limited, their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your violation of the Terms or misuse of this Site, including such violation or misuses conducted by your employee or agent, if applicable.
- Privacy. We understand the need to safeguard your information and records from unauthorized use and disclosure.
- Electronic Signature Policy. East West Bank (China) Limited does not allow its officers, employees or agents to enter into any agreement or obligation by email or any other electronic means without a specific written authorization to do so.
- Waiver/Severability. A waiver of any provision contained in these Terms shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other right, term or provision of these Terms. If any provision in these Terms becomes wholly or partially invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be enforced to the extent it is legal and valid and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired thereby.